Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Ugh! Day.....

I believe now I know what a sinus infection feels like......

Anyways, stayed home from work because I got up feeling really sluggish, exhausted, and my head and eyes felt like they were going to explode. Now, normally this would be okay and I would just brush it off, but for some reason I decided to actually call in sick...not plan a sick day in advance, but call in the day off the illness. I spent the majority of the day 1) sleeping because I took Nyquil this morning, and 2) lying in a dark room waiting for Death to take me away. I still feel yucky, but nothing in comparison to this morning. I think my body is telling me something, and NO TONI, it is not to go to the doctor!

Tomorrow should be fun at work with missing today. We have a recordng on our phones that now gives the caller the option to hold since the hold time has increased due to the Olympics....how the Olympics effects our hold time is beyond me. Soooooo, about every two hours I get to pull the voicemail and distribute it. Now does it make sense to anyone that if our customer service reps don't have the time or the man power to answer the number of calls coming in, then they certainly don't have the time to make the outbound, return calls???? But I am a piss on...what the hell d I know?

Only 12 more days until Vegas and three more days until the weekend.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home