Monday, March 11, 2002

Good day.....good weekend.....

The weekend started off wonderfully....hung out at Hoffman's for Grace's 32nd b-dy party. I was just so excited to see verybody AND find out that Grace is older than me!!!! It was nice to sit around and discuss things with everybody, be enterained by a four year old in love with boobs and see everybody, especially Grace, age in front of my eyes!!

Then Saturday I did some shopping with mom and then hung out with Dylan....who surprised with a new charger for my cell phone. He is exactly what I always wanted, but would never say out loud....the person who always comes to your rescue...either in words or deeds. He is always there to hold me when I need it, give me compliments when I need it, and buy me stuff when I am a stupid ass and leave it in Vegas, when I don't ask for it. Gawd, it is nice to be taken care of!!!!

Then Sunday I went to breakfast and the Home and Garden show with the folks...and got to play with FLYING SQUIRRELS!! I would love one of those cute little things, but they are wild, nocturnal, and need a lot of interaction or they go back to being wild and I unfortunately don't have the time to give to that kind of responsibility. Then went to dinner with Dylan and had to have him bring me home so I could sleep....and sleep I did. Was in bed by 6:45 and slept until this morning...how scary is that! That should tell you what little sleep I got the rest of the weekend.

Is it pathetic to say how excited I already am for this weekend???????

And Connie.....if you were naieve and young at 19, what the fuck is your excuse now????(wink!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home