Thursday, February 21, 2002

Good day.....

Well, kinda good. Last night was a bad night. I spent the evening with Dylan trying to make him feel better about the whole "being layed off" situation he is dealing with. There is nothing that I hate more than seeing the one that I love more than anything else in the world, having such a tremendous heart ache that it hurts for him to breath. And I feel for his pain because there was a time when I was at First Health when we were going through lay-offs and it was really scary. Now that I have gone through it a few times, it is second nature. But this is his first, and he is scared.

Oh, only three more days until Vegas for us. Dylan needs this trip more than anything right now. My only concern is that he won't enjoy it much, that he will continuously be thinking about what he will be coming back to. Toni and I are planning on getting him so drunk that when he wakes up in bed with Rob and a sheep he won't even care!!!!

Work is going well. Tuesday was a REALLY bad day. They forgot to put the message on our phones that we were closed on Monday, so we had 154 messages on our answering machine...that was a fun day!!!!

























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home