Friday, February 15, 2002

Good day.....

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!!!!

Went last night and got my hair done....so I have cute hair again! I had a bit of red put into it (well, copper) and I love it! Now, we will see how Dylan likes it.....

I am leaving work today early and I get Monday off for President's day...how sweet is that. Dylan and I are going to spend the entire weekend together and then I am spending Monday shopping with my Mom. God, I love weekends.

Oh and it looks like I am being forced into the 21st century.....we are getting AT&T high speed access. I will be keeping the AOL account, but it will be nice for my computer to move quicker since I have ADD of the fingers.

Hope everybody had a great day yesterday and has a wonderful weekend!

Oh, and remember to wish Brittney a happy b-day next Tuesday and Old Man Danny on Friday the 22nd!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home