Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Bad day....

Not the worst, but it coulda been better. Found out today that raises will not be any sooner than September. Also found out that "some company's put freezes on pay increases for up to four years." And I say..."well, people that stay with a company for that long without a raise are a bunch of dumb fucks." And I walked away with a smile on my face. Now, I just need to find out if this is the actual truth or a fabricated lie. The big boss is out until next week, but as soon as she gets back, we are going to have a talk.

Other aspects of work also sucked. Yesteray, somebody actually made the comment, "Ask Lorene for help. I am sure she can help you because she doesn't take calls so she isn't as busy." Interesting note...the person that said that ALSO DOES NOT TAKE CALLS and swears that she is over worked. Now, since I have started taking less calls and doing more research, the amount of work that I does has amplified by eight at least. In fact, I am to the point that I would rather be on the phones because there is less stress and less work. Also, I found out that one of the marketing reps that I have a great relationship with TOTALLY put down our stoploss department (I.E. TONI ), which was incredibly stupid and out of line. She basically stated, in an e-mail that was not suppose to be forwarded to me but was, that there department (TONI) was ineffecient and hard to work with and possibly costing us the ability to renegotiate with some of our clients. What do I have to say about that? Hmmm.....take your company, take your negotiations, take your higher than my salary, take your southern accent, hold hands with your boss, and run as fast as you can up your own ass kissing the sides of it on the way! Do you think I was vocal when I got that e-mail? Enough to send my boss running out of the building to lunch because she though I was never going to shut up. Don't fuck with my Toni! If it wasn't for Toni and her department, I would be up shit creek! And if wasn't for Toni and her department, the marketing rep wouldn't have been made to look so damn good to her clients because of all the information that they give to her! I swear if she lived here I would spray paint on her $75,000.00 vehicle C U N T over and over again!

Only one more day of work and that is it...I can make it.

Oh, and make sure to send Grace an e-mail...her surgery went well and she will be out tomorrow. Also, send Connie a get well card...she is going in for a nerve conduction study and is coming down with a cold. Oh, and send Jen Hoffman something too...she was in a car accident and has whiplash......at least send them all good, positive thoughts......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home