Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Truly yucky day........

Was into work by 6:00 am with the Toni working on a project that The Pitboss gave me yesterday. Was at work for 11straight hours, no break and no lunch. Thought I got shit on by my boss. Ripped into The Pitboss and my boss. I am now three days behind on my work because of this project. The project is still not complete. Still didn't get a raise. Came home with cramps, headache, and sick stomache. Yeah, truly bad day. And the good side is......get to do it all again tomorrow. Could be worse, I guess......I could have kids.

Anyways, looking forward to another fun weekend. Dylan's folks are leaving on their two week trip on Sunday and Dyl and I are trying to figure out what movie to go see this weekend. I am also going to go and do some shopping with my mom (need to get her out of the house for a little while). Just want a weekend....need a weekend...HELL deserve a damn weekend!

Okay, have to share something cute. My mom told me today that "I need to get away on vacation!" Does that tell you how tightly strung I have been? Damn, parents are too observant even when you are trying your best to keep the stress away from home!

only 18 more days until Vegas..........and Dylan getting to spoil me.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home