Friday, December 28, 2001

Bad day........

I find this item particulary annoying.....when you are working four 10 hour shifts and the week only consists of three days, should you not be smart enough to realize that you need to work ALL THREE DAYS? Well, for those people that I work with that have those shifts, they had to receive an e-mail from the big bosses reminding them of this. And it wasn't just one person! The other thing that annoys me is....if your shift starts at 7:00 am and your job is to answer incoming phone lines that open at 7:00 am, should you consistently show up late....especially if you are THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL BE THERE AT 7:00 TO ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONES!!!! Does that give you an indicator of how the day started? Then it progressed to the phones never stopping, my big boss asking me why I wasn't answering phones while I was at lunch (not once, but three times during my lunch), finding out that people cannot do what they said they would do ( the proverbial DROP THE BALL) and realizing that this hell will continue again next week because we only have to work three days next week. And I finished up the day in a piss-poor mood, a horrible stomache ache, neck aches, shoulder aches, and having dropped the F bomb about 4,319 times today...and loudly.

Good thing I get a four day weekend...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home