Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Good day, bad night....

Last night was a really bad night. I got home after putting in a 12.5 hour day at work, and was not a pleasant person. I was having a migraine, was tired from the long day of non-stop problems, feeling the start of a cold, PMSing...and got irritated because the Christmas tree was not up. So, I proceeded to jump all over the folks about why they feel it necessary to wait until I can do it on my weekends, when at this time of year I am more busy than ususal and have to spend my weekends working on Christmas...which is a holiday that I particulary hate this year. Well, how nice of a daughter am I. After that, I just went to bed.....

Work has been good so far this morning. I am keeping up with everybody's needs here and hoping to be ahead by the end of the work day tomorrow...since I am taking Friday off again. I have decided that I am taking as many Friday's off as possible.......

Oh, and I am soooo very, very proud of my Connie. But, what if the hamster is a boy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home