Thursday, November 29, 2001

Bad day, bad week....

Yeah, the stuff about Grace and Connie is really sad. Yeah, I was one of the ones that saw it coming. Yeah, I have talked to them both and they both sound good. However, it is good for both parties concerned because now they will find happiness.....with pain will come the happiness that they both seek. Nuff said....

I have absolutely no Christmas spirit. I have Christmas. I had tried for many,many years to enjoy Christmas for Dylan's sake, but this year, it just will not happen. I believe it is due to how pissy my parents have been and it just reminds me of why I hated Christmas in the first place. I was going to decorate this weekend, but I have decided WHY BOTHER. That is how much I hate Christmas this year. I think I will just be buying gift certificates for everybody and leave it at that.

Work is going well, other than being really busy. I just found out that "grunter" has been going to job interviews and has been very vocal to people outside of work about how much she hates this place. I have my fingers crossed she will be gone soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home