Monday, December 10, 2001

Amusing day....

Well, all in all, it turned out to be a very entertaining day. I left today, deciding that I was not going to stay and do extra time, to leave "grunter" on the phone by herself, with 8 calls in que. Mean, mean, mean. I think it is karma. Should I be the one to levy the penalty of the karma...probably not but it was fun!

Okay, as for the earlier blog note...let me just say that if you read it and it applies to you...there is probably a reason. However, not everything in this world applies TO YOU! As for my good friend, you know I love you and I am glad that I had a chance to talk to you and to know that you are okay, that you don't feel like anybody hates you, that your issues outside was you being a good friend. Thanks for coming to me directly. As for the people who only treat others like "convenience items" to be used when they have an issue...that is not a friend and they are going to be dealt with like I should have a long time ago. Those people are now acquaintances only. Maybe I should be a little more specific. This does not include people who only have an opportunity to contact me once in a great while, like Scottie. Scottie is ALWAYS concerned about me and is a TRUE FRIEND. It is those people that call when they need something...never caring about the other person.

As for playing games...I don't play games unless I need to. I DEFINATLY don't play high school games. The games I like to play are more direct and a lot more vicious. I learned from many great sources...mostly my boys. I don't need to put any names in my blog, because I think that is an invasion of people's privacy. I only like to put names in when I HAVE TO. Hell, it took me several months to go from HONEY-BUNNY to Dylan! So, if you don't like the way I write my blog, don't read it...it is as simple as that.

Oh, if you wanna play games, let's play.

Anyways, now that I am off the soap box.......my pregnant gal on my account is in the hospital. I can't believe with all the problems she has had with this pregnancy that she is not on bed rest! Are some doctors just vicious? She thinks she is coming into work tomorrow! She is not due for another two months and is already having such severe labor pains that they had to give her medication to paralyze her on Sunday! Gawd, reason 1, 394, 568 not to have children....pain and paralysis!!!

Oh, and I made a bad comment at work about pregnancy...to a lady who has been trying to have kids for 7 years. I was sick today at work and a co-workers started teasing me about "Uh oh...you are pregnant!" Too which I said, "Not a chance in hell and if I was it wouldn't be for very long!" Oh...not good......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home