Monday, November 26, 2001

Good day......

Work was fun, at least the "getting to work part" was fun. We had about 26 inches at my work over the weekend, and the incredibly brillant architect of the building decided to build the parking lot on a slope, so getting in and out of the parking lot is kind of like bumper cars....only the bumper is the wall. Then, one of the gals on my account hit a bus coming into work, one got stuck in Wyoming, one called in sick...all after a four day weekend. What more can I ask for. SOOOO, I went in an hour early, thank god, got my shit taken care of my desk and spent most of the day on the phones. When it finally slowed down, I started to work on my bosses desk. All in all, as busy as it was, it was actually a pretty good day.

Things at home are the same. The parents are still "fighting", the father is starting to feel a little bit better so will not call the doctor now, the brother who has been sick for about 4 weeks finally went to Instacare and he is ulcers on his tongue and gums and is now on penicilling and an antibiotic mouthwash, and I have absolutely now Christmas Spirit! What more can I ask for. I am going to work on the latter by starting a list of "Things to Buy other People" for Christmas.

Only 11 more months until Halloween...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home