Sunday, November 25, 2001

Good day?...

I just want to strt with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, KEN!!!

Well, it finally snowed.....YEAH!! I love snow even though I hate the cold. I would like it to snow a blizzard, stay on the ground and be very, very white(clean) and be about 65 degrees outside. Am I asking too much?

Well, Dylan and I got together last night and did some Christmas Looking....still didn't get any ideas. When my mother and I went out yesterday, she was not really in the mood for Christmas shopping, so we didn't do a helluva lot other than get a couple of B-day gifts, get the Costco shopping completed and the doggy/kitty shopping finished. Today, Dylan and I are going to to go out in the snow and do some more Christmas shopping/looking. Gawd, did I tell you how much I hate the cold?

Anyways, the saga with the PARENTS continues. My dad is really not feeling good. He is going to call his doctor tomorrow morning. My dad, just to fill you in on a little history, has a history of pre-cancerous polyps that he has had to go in yearly to have removed. Well, two years ago they found no polyps (YEAH) and so we were not going to have to worry about it for 5 years....well, I think they are back. I also think he has a virus (ie: the coughing, the congestion), but I also think he has ULCERS! Sound familiar? Yes, the same ailment that runs in my family....the mother, my sister, my brother, now my dad. SOOOO, I guess what I am thinking is that my parents have given me so far 1)bad gallbladder, 2) bad temper, 3) migraines, 4) bad stomache....and too look forward to is 1) polpys, 2) ulcers, 3) skin cancer, 4) diabetes, 5) worse temper. I am going to make such a fun old person......I can see it happening daily....and I am sure Toni can attest to it.

Oh, and did I tell you that my dreams about me breaking my legs are now a nightly thing???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home