Monday, December 10, 2001

Bad day.....

It started off bad and got worse. Came in to work and there were four people who called in sick....sooo, I have spent the day on the phones! Then I got the most irritating of all irritating phone calls today and I have come to some conclusions........

1) If you don't have the balls to address me yourself...don't send in a representative to do it for you.

2) If you haven't outgrown high school games, please don't hang around in my area. I enjoy games, but not the high school kind. Remember, I am a predator by nature and will try and kill the weakest, and those that have not moved beyond high school are considered weak.

3) I don't have time in my life for people that come in and out of it for THEIR convenience. I am not a "pet" that you can pick up and love when you need it and put it back outside when you are done.

What am I saying.....I am saying it is time to weed out the half-ass friends........

Other than that...the day is sucking!!!!!!

Oh, did I tell you that the party over at Danny's was incredibly fun? It was soooooo much fun seeing a lot of people at the wing-ding....especially any time that I get to hang out with Michelle and Jer is good time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home