Thursday, September 20, 2001

Oh my gawd! Okay, with that said.......

Well, the Mesquite/Vegas weekend was wonderful! I spent lots and lots of money, had a great time with my friends, and my honey-bunny spoiled me....what more could a girl ask for!

Got back to work and all hell had broken loose on my desk. I am not kidding! I had demons, devils, incubus, succubus, all over just causing non stop chaos!! It has taken me until today at 5:34 pm to get it under control!!!! However, I feel that since tomorrow is Friday, and I have done at least 3 weeks worth of work in 3 days, tomorrow is a "take calls only" kinda day.

Oh, I am so excited!!! I am going to be visiting Haunted Houses this weekend!!!! I have come to the conclusion that I am not good at scheduling with most people, so this year I have decided not to try that. I will just make people aware of where I am going to go with my honey-bunny and what time I will be there. I am not going to organize a place to meet, blah blah blah. Just tired of that this year. Guess, I am showing my age, eh?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home