Friday, August 03, 2001

Okay, this is how I feel and I don't give a fuck if I hurt feelings or not.

Had a really bad day at work and I decided that, be damned, I am going to have a good Friday. Soooo the mood is trying to turn sour, but I will use it for the sarcastic food that I need. Let me tell you so far about the morning. I have decided that on my customer service group, out of the three customer service groups that we have for this company, I was placed on the most pathetic and lazy group. Why, you ask? Because the same two people on this group continually call in sick. I find people that call in sick for ridiculous reasons to be a drain on the oxygen that feeds our planet. HER reason for calling in sick today, that she will be late (which in her world means coming in around 3 hours before she leaves) is that she is "tired" because she didn't get any sleep. Hmmmm, interesting note....she had all day off yesterday!!!! She works every day but Thursday, as you can tell, four ten hour days. Now I would not feel so much anger towards this reason if she had a very busy schedule with many things going on in her life (like most of my other friends, especially my boys), but she has NOTHING!!! I can also understand calling in sick for a "mental health" day, but she doesn't do a damn thing when she is her!!!!!!

Also just as another note to my work, the "grunting girl" is driving me nuts this morning. She has now successfully told me the same story three time in a matter of less than 2 minutes. So, I very politely (yeah, what the fuck ever!) told her to please quit rambling and to take her meds before she talks herself hoarse before my shift even starts!!!! Boy, that felt good!

On to another note, have you ever had a friend that you can just tell that the end of the friendship is near because they seem to be getting 1) too high maintenance, 2) too demanding, 3) a drain on your psyche, and 4) too big for their pants????

Wow, that felt good!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home