Thursday, June 21, 2001

I don't know how long it has been since any of you have been sick...but it has been a LONG time for me. SOOOOO, the fates decided to give me a double whammy! I have a head cold/flu combination, and I can't say that I really am enjoying it that much. Oh, and to make me even more pissy...did you know that to take the new "flu" medicine that they have been talking about that relieves the flu symptoms quicker than without it, you must catch your flu symptoms within the first 24 hours or it is no good. So who can predict when they are going to have the flu???? Anyways, it has actually been bad enough that I have missed two days of work, have gone through 2 boxes of Puff Kleenex and 1 bottle of Nyquil. I am not enjoying this at all. Please send all sympathy notes to.......

On a lighter note, have had a few responses to my "when is it okay to cheat on your partner" survery. Now, I am serious about this question and need some answers. E-mail me at Minorpblm@aol.com. Also, let me through in another curve....is it worse to cheat on your partner if there are children involved or does that make a difference????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home