Monday, May 07, 2001

Yes, another rant......or a continuation???

Am I the only person that has ever met another person that is so preoccupied with themselves that they believe that they have a HUGE impact on every person they meet...no matter the insignificance of the meeting!!!!!????? I was just wondering because I have had a few concerned e-mails on my last rant. I know I can't be the only one, can I? I am just disturbed at people who believe that every encounter, regardless if it be a lover or somebody you walk by on the street, that they have to be a major player in their lives! I am startled by that thought process. I have many friends in my life, close friends, who I try to help with any problem they have....if it is allowed and wanted. HOWEVER with acquaintances, that is all they are. AND NEVER do I try to seem to make myself more important in somebody's life than the status that I should hold in their life. I never presume what my significance is, and usually I underestimate it (sorry Dylan). Is it me????? Please, God, tell me that there are others out there that have come across this same type of persona and that I am not alone........

Rant again....

This is for those people who insist on embaressing me in public, for the sheer glee of doing so...namely my buddy Jer-Bear. I swear if you ever yell "dick slinging" again in a public place with me near by, I will lovingly grab your testicles and wrap them around your head three times. It is a good thing I wuv you and you carry a gun!!!! Was it me, or did anybody else think that they manager who opened the door for us looked happy we were leaving?????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home