Friday, May 04, 2001

The rant for the day is........

There is nothing that pisses me off more, other than aggressively stupid people, are people who pretend to "care". If you don't "care", don't pretend to care, don't act like you care, just DON'T! People who are suppose to be a part of your life, friends or family, who act like they are concerned irk the hell right out of me. It is insulting the way that they act when you already know the truth. I guess I must be getting very old because I just don't have time for people in my life who are not responsible enough, or respect me enough, to be honest.

Another rant......

People who believe that they have more of an impact, and importance, in a person's life than they REALLY have. I believe that any person that comes into my life, whether friend or stranger, will have some impact. However, if we meet a couple of times, maybe even have dinner, maybe talk on the phone...this DOES NOT MEAN you are my best friend and the be-all-end-all for me. This DOES NOT MEAN that I can have no other friend, that nobody in my life is as IMPORTANT AS YOU! All I can say is, "GOOD GOD, GET OVER YOURSELF!" Why is this bothering me? I have a very dear friend, and this friend just seems to think that their impact on everybody else, no matter if the other person is only an acquaintance, is significant. It might be significant to some people, but only because this friend can make a nuisance of themselves...and not in a very good way. Please, oh god please! If I ever act like this, I expect you all to tell me, and then shoot me!

More rants later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home