Saturday, May 05, 2001

Well, it is true...I got all of my hair cut off and it is FAR more blonde than normal. I have to admit...we true blondes are the most incredibly vain people when it comes to hair. I was begging Dylan's mother to let me keep the clay on my hair for 45 minutes, instead of the recommended 10 so that it would be a true light blonde. But she refused.......so we settled on 15 and it came out ALMOST the color I wanted. However, I am still not sure about this hair cut I got. It is one of those "wash and wear messy" hair-styles, and I am not use to that. I am the more" spend an hour fixing every damn hair into its correct place and then plaster it down with aqua net" kinda girls. We will see what the reaction is that I get.

Spending the day hangin' with my daddy! I think I will be planting 5 new trees and painting my downstairs bathroom. I bet all of you are DAMN jealous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home