Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Today was a day to ponder the insignificance of my life. I sat back and thought about all of the things that I have accomplished in this lifetime and did not come up with a SINGLE noteworthy thing. The only thing that I can say that I have accomplished, which I shouldn't even bother spending the energy it takes to type this, is that I have one of the WORST tempers imaginable! I am so disagreeable today that I probably should be euthanized! Oh well....

And if any of you are asking, I really do not kick Dylan around or call him "fag."

I also have to agree with Scottie....most country music is dry, whiny, and "talent-free", however, I would have to say that the latest CD that Dylan purchased by Steve Earle, was actually quite good. I think that Scott would probably enjoy it. However, we all know that I have the worst taste in music, so what the hell am I talking about!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home