Thursday, May 03, 2001

Once again I am here at work....it is only 7:10 am. My mood is not as quite as foul as yesterday because I am listening to somebody taking a very bad call and I am enjoying listening to her pain!!!!

Okay, to answer the question that Connie posed...I am truly "short" and the "short man syndrome" is one of the most annoying attitudes ever. The short male must make up for his lack of penis size by being a gigantic ASS!!!

I think I have discovered another pet peeve of work. If your job is to be answering phones and your hours are 7:00 am - 4:00 pm...don't you think you should be ON THE PHONES AT 7:00!!! Not just in the building, wandering around, talking to your friends, etc? I thought if your job was to answer phones, that is what you should be doing at your designated time! And the other thing that makes me mad is that supervisors do nothing about this because they have reliable people who are at their desk doing their job at the time that they are suppose to be. So those that do well at the job, get screwed...and those that screw around at their job, get a pat on the back. Is there any karma in here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home