Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Okay, we are gonna try this one more time. Dylan and I are going to ATTEMPT to have a three day weekend together and actually spend some QUALITY time together, just the two of us, hopefully not spending it cleaning, or fixing something, or dealing with a sick pet, etc etc etc. It would be nice to actually have a Valentine's Day with each other....even if it is a week after the fact!

I got home yesterday and was just exhausted. I stopped by the folks house and gave my Mom a shower and then put up her hair, headed home and had dinner and just collapsed. I have not been sleeping well again for about three weeks so it was nice to be able to fall asleep almost instantly and stay asleep (well almost) for the entire night. Hopefully this is a sign of how I will feel tonight since it is 6:55 am and I am already exhausted!

My Mom has another doc appointment this Thursday and the decision will be made on whether she will need physical therapy OR what our next step. Hopefully the next step is not more surgery, but we will have to see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Oh, and the rotating schedules at work start on March 2nd. Going to be interesting on how that turns out......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home