Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Diary Thursay,

I am in a real funk lately and I am hoping taking a long weekend will help me get out of it. My attitude is just horrible and I feel like I am just spinning my wheels in a couple areas of my life. One of the things that I am going to be doing to help me out is that Dylan and I are renewing our gym membership this weekend, so I think getting out to the gym is going to help alot. I'm also going to be spending time doing a lot more projects around the house and yard....keeping myself active allows me time to put things in perspective. And finally, I have a different attitude about work. I have decided that putting yourself out there all the time and busting your hump does not get you anywhere in my workplace....other than getting a lot more work. So I am going to come into work, put my hours in, not go "above and beyond" anymore, and come home. I think changing my attitude about work is going to help A LOT with everything else. Keeping my fingers crossed I can do it!

And I believe that I will finally be able to see a movie this weekend with Dylan....or two! WOO HOOO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home