Monday, February 12, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Oh my GAWD! What a fun weekend!!

Friday, I called in "sick" to work and stayed home and Dylan and I spent the entire day scrubbing down our house. It was a disgusting place to live and now it is all shiny and purdy! Then we went to dinner with my folks and they took us to buy our Christmas present....a brand new computer, printer, and monitor....YAY!! We have not set it up as of yet.

Saturday, Dylan and I did MASSIVE grocery shopping....all freakin' day long! We got all the cat and dog food and then all of our food. We also had our weight in on Friday morning and Dylan is down another 2.8lbs and I am down 2.6 lbs! YAY! But the very best part of the day was meeting up with everyone at the Grille from Impanema and having a fantastic time. Chet and Shane then invited us back to their home were we sat around and giggled, talked, and just shared the energy. I can honestly say it has been a long time since I have had that much fun and I have absolutely the best friends in the world!!!

Sunday I did NOTHING! I went to the store in the morning to pick up a few things we had missed, then I just chilled the rest of the day. I needed a day to get myself head back on track and my energy back in line. It was grand. We then had a visit from Dylan's mother to notify us that Dylan's great-grandmother has been hospitalized and has now been moved to a hospice. I am sure she will be around for a long time but we need to make ourselves available to the family, along with visiting his grandmother in the hospice. Dylan is being a really good sport about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home