Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

The weight in went really well! Dylan lost 6.4 lbs and I lost 1.4 lbs! YAY FOR US!! It was nice to see that huge smile cross his face since he thought he was not going to be down any amount.

This week has been very difficult at work due to a person who THINKS they are being humourous but is actually being an asshole. But, I think with the fact that I pointed out to them that they are being an asshole has helped.....at least that person is know kissing my ass like crazy. Not that I like the "kissing up" but the comments that they were making that they thought were funny but actually ended up hurting a lot of people's feelings, has stopped....and that is what I care about.

The good news about this week, other than the weightloss, I was contacted by an old friend!! I love surprises like that!! I now have an e-mail address and a cell phone number so we don't lose contact again....thank gawd for mutual friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home