Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I discovered something yesterday.....I am a STRESS eater. I had a horrible day at work and went out with some friends and got a chicken salad sandwich and FRIES.....not exactly the best Weight Watchers lunch I could have. And by the time I got home from work, I was in a frazzle, a horrible mood, and decided that I was not hungry at all. So, yesterday was not a good day for eating but it was a good learning day. I now know what to watch for.

I think my weekend is going to be turning out well. I am working on having a half of a day off tomorrow and Dylan and I are going to take my folks to the Auto Show and then to dinner. We will then have all of Saturday together and I am going to spend some time at Lowes getting a dog run and some furnace filters, and yes, I know you are jealous. We then need to do some "Dylan shopping" and then I am not sure what else we will do. I do want to go and rent some movies for Sunday. And so Sunday will be my laundry/movie day and I will relax and make some dinner for Dylan and I and so when he gets up, I can watch a movie with HIM and have dinner. I have declared Sundays to be "MY LAZY DAY" so I can have one day a week to recharge my batteries.

I am also working on making sure that my days are more positive. I came into work yesterday in a bad/negative mood so, of course, my day was going to end up full of stress and just horrible all the way around. Therefore, on the drive into work I am playing very upbeat and fun songs and working on positive mantras so I won't have another day like yesterday. So far, today is working for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home