Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday...

My hours at work have changed....and I could not be more pleased. I will be working 6:00am - 3:00pm starting on Monday. If you know me, than you know how much I like coming in early and getting home early. Even a 30 minute change makes me ecstatic. This way I will have that much more time to get to the gym early.

Last night I went home and took my Mom grocery shopping. I then headed back to my home and watched a PPV wrestling match with Dylan and ate dinner. I wish I could say I "enjoyed" the wrestling match but I can say that I was entertained. I couldn't watch it very long as I was longing for some "me time" in a bubble bath and then reading a bit. It was nice to have a nice that was not hectic.

This week, I believe, is going to be a pretty quiet one. I have just a couple of things that "need" to be done like going to dinner with the in-laws on Wednesday. Other than that, I can do some much needed relaxing and enjoy some time with Dylan that doesn't involve scrubbing our house or getting ready for a get-together. Ahhh.....relaxation......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home