Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Yesterday was just a horrible day all the way around. I actually got into a very heated argument with my Mom over when it is time to let Tinkerbell go. Tink has congestive heart failure and has been on medication now for several months...his time is soon. He is having seizures almost every day, his breathing is becoming more and more labored, he has no energy, it is close. After the argument, I worried about it for a few hours and finally called her back and apologized for being the bad daughter and a huge bitch. She and I are fine now. I stopped by the house on the way home, to check Tink out to see how he is doing....and I was sad. My little buddy is struggling now, a difference a day makes, however yesterday was the first day he did not have a seizure. I think it is because he was just too tired to muster up the energy to do it. I do not like this part of being a pet friend but I have done everything else I can to help him. Now I need to find the courage to help out again, in a way that I despise. Time to build up the courage.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home