Friday, September 08, 2006

Dear Diary Friday...

YAY FOR FRIDAYS!!!

I woke up not feeling as good as I wanted, has something to do with the fact that I have PMS and am bleeding like a stuck pig...and you ALL wanted to know that didn't you? Anyways, I really dislike one part of this whole "womanly process" and that is the retaining of water. Keep a bit more water in your body is not such a bad thing right? YES IT IS! The reason being is that the average woman can retain anywhere from 3 to 10 pounds! Yes, you read that right .... 10 POUNDS! And I am pretty sure I woke up with 10 pounds of extra weight this morning because my rings are not evening fitting on my fingers!! So, I will try and stay away from soda pop today and this weekend and see if that will help at all. Oh and the water pills I keep at the house should help a whole bunch!!!

I didn't make it to the gym last night, was a little sad. I got out of work later than I expected and I was just totally exhausted...another side effect of bleeding. So, Dylan made us dinner, I took a bubble bath, read for awhile, went to bed and didn't sleep (also a side effect due to the increased body temperature). Oh well, I at least feel a bit rested this morning and I will be able to sleep this weekend.

Speaking of the weekend...THE FAIR HAS STARTED!!! Yes, it is allowed for you to now run around wherever you are located, with your hands in the air, screaming at the top of your lungs the love you have for THE FAIR! Dylan and I are taking my folks there tomorrow and I just can not wait!! I think tonight we might be doing some "Halloween-related activities" like looking for certain types of decorating or just visiting Gardener Village as I heard that they are decoarted. Who knows....all I care about is that Dylan and I get to have some time together holding hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home