Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday....

I got home and went to the gym yesterday and then after the gym, I discovered Dylan sitting on the couch....miserable. He had a horrible migraine when he woke up and just did not feel good all over. Unfortunately, he decided not to stay home so I was happy to hear this morning that he was feeling alright. What a trooper!

Toni received good news yesterday....she has an interview today! YAY! I am really keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her that this works out and they make her a good offer so that she can move on to something else. Send her positive energy!!

This morning did not start out great for me. I went over to my folks house to give Tinker his pills and he was SOOOOO excited to see me that he threw himself right into a seizure. It was not a bad one and didn't last very long, but how do you explain to a dog that they CAN NOT be happy to see you!!!! I hate seeing him like that, but fortunately the seizures are very few and far between these days for him. And usually when he does have a seizure now days, it is a bad one. So, all in all, he handled this morning pretty good.

I am REALLY looking forward to my weekend!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home