Monday, September 11, 2006

Dear Diary Monday...

Weekend was not exactly how I planned....

So, Friday started out with Dylan and I getting into a very bad accident. We were not paying attention to the road, during rush hour traffic, the GMC Jimmy in front of us hit their brakes, we did too, but not in time. Yes, we rear ended another car. Everyone was okay, I think I ended up the worst because I did the typical "Lorene in scared status" and started sinking down to the floor before we hit. So, I have a big knee from ramming it into the glove compartment, a big bruise under my chin and a HUGE bruise on my chest and a bit of whiplash. Everyone else was okay. We pretty much thought we had totaled the Vue but the tow truck driver said he highly doubted we did since Saturns always look worse than they really are because they are made out of plastic. SOOOOO, keep your fingers crossed for us. Toni and Rob came to our rescue and picked us up, we had dinner, and then took us to get a rental car. Thank you both again!!!

Saturday we took my folks to the Fair. Needless to say, we were disappointed. The whole area that use to have Polynesian food and other stuff they totally took down and so Dylan couldn't get his Otai or Polynesian food!! We still had a great time and did a lot of things and didn't end up getting home until 5:00 pm and, most importantly, my folks had a really good time.

Sunday, I spent the day with my Mom taking her shopping and all around. Then I could feel the headache coming on. It ended up being one of the worst migraines I have ever had and I still have a touch of it today. Not sure what caused it but it was not fun!!!

Oh and a very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CONNIE! May this year hold more love, better health, and many happy surprises! May the Goddess bless you and your family with happiness and wealth!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home