Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Dylan and Jeffy made it safetly to Denver and seem to be having a good time. Unfortunately, in Dylan's rush to leave the state, he managed to also forget an entire bag of his toiletries, and this included his prescription medication. Keep your fingers crossed that he does not get a migraine OR bad heartburn.

After a long day at work yesterday, I went home to get all of the animals fed and then took my mom to the grocery store. I managed to get quite a bit of stuff done around the house (litter boxes cleaned, laundry, taking garbage out, etc) and then when I figured that I had accomplished everything that I needed to do so I could relax, then I made myself dinner. It was not a very exciting dinner (shrimp, crab salad, garlic bread) but it was food and it was quick. I then kept the pups outside as long as I could, letting them run off all of their energy and did not get to bed early. Needless to say, I am completely dragging this morning. Tonight I plan on doing some similar stuff but I need to take my Mom shopping to get a wedding gift for my nieces wedding on Saturday. And no, I am not looking forward to going to a wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home