Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I wanna be home! Okay, that was my whine for the day....

The weekend was wonderful! Dylan and I got a bunch of shopping done on Friday...a lot more than either one of us intended! It was a lot of fun just walking around the stores, even though my feet were KILLING ME! Saturday we spent a very lazy day doing 'home improvement' projects....like hanging up all of our pictures from the wedding. It actually made our huge great room in the basement feel much more homey. Then Dylan went and took a nice long nap to get ready for work and I did some laundry. It was nice just to be lazy yet get many things done we needed to do. Sunday I did NOTHING! It was such an incredibly lazy day and I took it for myself. I didn't even shower until about 3:00 pm!!! Monday.....ah, Monday. I got up and got showered and hair and make up done by 7:00 am. Took my parents out to a HUGE fabric sale and then we went to the caselot sale at Harmons and went CRAZY! It took me almost 45 mintues to drag in everything that I bought for winter. I then relaxed and made dinner for Dylan and I....pulled beef sandwiches and baked beans....YUMMY! I then got a bad headache and Dylan was sweet enough just to lie in bed with me for a few hours and rub my back. The back rub felt great but unfortunately, did not get rid of my headache. I tossed and turned until about midnight and finally fell asleep. Yep, I'm tired today but will be okay.

Is it pathetic that I am already looking forward to the upcoming weekend?? I plan on getting a BUNCH of stuff done before our trip. I want to be totally caught up on the laundry, I want to get my house nice and clean, I want to get "vacation shopping" done and out of the way, oh and the most important thing this weekend....THE FAIR!! We are taking my parents to The Fair on Saturday and spend the day with them just doing "old people" things at the Fair....looking at photography, walking really slow, looking at the animals, walking really slow and then stopping to rest right in the middle of traffic, complaining about all the kids and white trash, walking slow some more....all the really fun stuff!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home