Saturday, September 18, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday...

The morning has already been wonderful. I have been on a "slump" at Weight Watchers recently, having put on weight the last two weeks. Now, I have not put on a lot, but any weight gain makes me more determined and a bit sad. I have no one to blame at all but myself. Well this week I was good, but not EXCEPTIONAL with what I was putting into my body and I had one of the LARGEST weight loss I have had! I probably can attribute a great deal of it to being sick, but I only worked out once. Helga was ever excited for me, as she drove to Weight Watchers with me. I think my body is ready again to start dropping some pounds....thank the Goddess!!!

Today I am hanging with Hunter Clan and looking forward to it. We are going to go and pick out a new refrigerator and then go to the Fair. I am actually excited about going to the Fair now that I know I can EAT. Then off to the Ricketts/Breeze residence for great company. Hopefully my sickness will stay away long enough today for me to really enjoy myself!

Here is hoping all is well in your world as well.

Oh, and was anyone every really surprised by this.....http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?flok=FF-APO-1403&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20040917%2F2138645092.htm&sc=1403&flok=NW_5-L5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home