Friday, November 07, 2003

Dear Diary Friday...

It is Friday at 7:30 am and I am already eating my Slim Fast soup! It is sad when you are up eating your first meal of the day at 4:00 am and have to have a snack at the time that most other people are just rolling out of bed!

Anyways, the week has continued to be draining, but my energy seems to be keeping up with it. I am really looking forward to spending some time with Dylan tonight and tomorrow, doing a little bit of Christmas shopping, and some "regular" shopping on Sunday.

I have had a few issues going on, one with a friend who seems to think that everything in our lives is a competition. It has gone from being amusing to being irritating. I know it is due to a lot of stress, and I am trying to just relax and flow with it, but some days....

Today, if I could have kept driving, I think I would have gone to Montana. I have always wanted to see Montana.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home