Friday, June 13, 2003

Dear Diary Friday...

To say that the last couple of days were hard days would be such an understatement. Let me start off with discussing the pregnancy issue at my work. As you probably recall, everybody at my work is getting pregnant and/or have had a baby. Well, one of my researchers, one of my older friends, found out that she is pregnant....with twins. Well, she had a doctor's appointment on Thursday....and miscarried. We were all big blubbering messes. She is doing fine, emotionally and physically, which made me feel better. She was out yesterday and today. That comes to the next part of the hard days. With her being out, we also had an additional 4 other folks out, which made the calls ridiculous. Couple that with me trying to take care of three people's jobs today, made it for a very long, hard day. However, my attitude was better. I have decided that instead of staying to myself, like I have been, I have to be friendly and out going.......being a quiet individual is just not me. However, I am still not expressing my opinions about work, unless they are asked for. But my opinions on everything else are going to be as loud and crass as before! The pitboss even noticed I was being more friendly and she said she really enjoyed it when I was being "nice" because my "pissy attitude makes the whole department act pissy." Good to know...maybe I will start using that in my plot to over throw my work.......

Note: keep the positive attitude about all of your life situations, keep the positivity flowing to those around you that deserve it, keep up your studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home