Monday, June 09, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

Today was a good day. I have a relatively new idea for work....go in, sit down, shut up, do your job, go home. Now, that might sound easy for some, but with somebody with as many opinions as I possess, it is damn near impossible. But I have discovered, from my very bad day last Wednesday, and shooting my mouth off, that if you say things, they will get back to the PitBoss before you have a chance to express them. Therefore, it is better to just keep your mouth shut. That way, you also won't mouth off and have a marketing rep tell you exactly what your job is and how you should be doing it. Yes, believe it or not, she actually walked away from me without my boot up her ass and my hand down her throat, grasping for her heart. I love my job, I just don't like people with ultra big mouths who take it upon themselves to express my opinions for me, and incorrectly on top of that. I don't like people who do not have have a large enough sack to come directly to me and ask me what my problem is, yet have no problem asking every other soul in the company what my problem is.

Speaking of issues, I have discovered I have a new pet peeve.....hypocrits. Okay, maybe it is not new, but I am seeing it a lot more in people lately. I have a hard time respecting people who allow others to come into their lives and cause chaos time and time again. I have a coworker who allows that with her husband/boyfriend. Call me insane, but why would you want the drama? I don't consider somebody who finds pure joy in childish drama, acts of pure evil, and insanity to be a candidate for my friendship. And call me a bitch, but I don't want to be friends with somebody that allows others to do that to them. I can't say I have not allowed it in my life, but I learn from my experiences. No friendship is worth that.

Another quirk of mine this week....closing myself off. I do that when I am feeling disconnected or in an quandry. I am the latter this week. I am making some fantastic changes in my life, very positive and happy ones, and I am not allowing any negativity in. So, if you are one of the individuals who feels I am "pulling away" from you, be patient with me. I am a work in progress and sometimes, there are potholes. I am having a "pot hole" kind of week.

Thought for me: keep up the great work on keeping yourself focused. Keep a positive attitude, as you draw that to you. Continue to NOT allow chaos into your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home