Sunday, October 27, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday....

I have had a fabulous week and a fantastic weekend. What more could a girl ask for? I got to see my Jeffy and hang with him for awhile, had great dinners with fabulous company ( minus two people who were sorely missed), spent some quality time with the parents, did some whirlwind shopping, and today I am making French Onion Soup and cleaning. I have no complaints other than being upset with myself for getting so out of alignment and taking so long to get back to a positive, centered point in my life. Learned many great lessons this week and learned that I am a truly patient person. Also have taught myself that never, EVER again will allow such chaos to reign in my kingdom and those that try to create the chaos, will hurt in many, many ways. Word to the wise, if you are one of those folks who thinks that they will come into my world and lie and deceive with the good or bad intentions, you will be told to leave and never asked to return and I WILL HURT YOU. Not a threat, just found the good old fashioned mean me again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home