Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Not good.....

I was so evil today that I chewed the head off of all three of my marketing people, one administrative assistant, one Pit Boss, one supervisor, two co-workers, and several random people who crossed my path....and that was all by lunch!!!!! That is what happens when you give an already overwhelmed person ANOTHER project that somebody else can't do and it is explained to you by somebody who DOES NOTHING!!!! But I am better now.....

Moreover, this has been my mood since Monday...I wish I could say it is PMS, but I am truly a disgruntled human being right now....with many facets of life that are in the progress of changing. However, the good news is that I am doing emotionally MUCH better...had a little heart to heart with Scottie and realize how much I will always love that boy and no matter the circumstances of his leaving my life, I want to remember him for the sarcastic yet loveable guy he was. Soooooo, on that much better note, I am now welcoming his energy back into my life in whatever form he chooses to enter it.....I am hoping that he comes back as a Rap Star, but I don't think that will happen!!!

Some good news.....Fair starts tomorrow and you know how much I love the Fair!! I plan on going Friday, Saturday, and Monday. I am disappointed though, because I thought I was gonna get to see Jeffy at the Joan Jett Lesbian Fest, but alas, he is gonna be a busy boy again. Oh well, maybe he will feel guilty and want to teach me to disc golf (wink, wink)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home