Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Wooo hoooo....

Dylan had yesterday and he came and took me too lunch. We are getting too darn cutsey! We missed each other so much that we 1) argue the minute we talk to each other, 2) spend the rest of that evening apologizing to each other, 3) spend the next day IMing each other apologizing, and 4) have to get together because we can't stand being away from each other anymore! Yeah, yeah, yeah.....shut the fuck up....I already know how sickening it is. Anyways, he bought me my very FIRST doll in the Living Dead Dolls collection....Bride of Valentine....and she is sooooooooo adorable! If you are interested in seeing my OTHER collection, go to www.Livingdeaddolls.com.....they are the coolest.

Anyways, I pulled a 6:30 am to 6:00pm shift yesterday, and still left work with stuff on my desk! It is getting worse and worse with the workload and it is pathetic that I have to work an extra two hours on a DAILY basis to keep caught up! But, the good side is that with all the comp time I get, I pretty much never have to take a vacation or sick day and can use it whenever.......

So, only two more days and the weekend is here......thank the Goddess! Dylan and I are going to spend every moment we can together....probably go see a movie, do some outdoor activities, visit the duck park, do some shopping....all the good stuff that we love to do together......I can't wait!!

Thanks again to Scottie for letting my Boo-boo come and stay with him.....sorry he pretty much destroyed your entire apartment before he left, farted in front of the girl, and other various icky boy things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home