Sunday, June 02, 2002

Great weekend......

Even without Dylan being in town, I was able to have a wonderful time! Saturday evening was wonderful! We managed to actually surprise Michelle at the Skybox, had wonderful company, the video games afterwards were hilarious, and then watching Michelle get stupid drunk capped the evening off like nothing else would have!

Today was nice. I made a huge dinner of marinated steaks for bbqing, a home made potatoe salad, and smoked mushrooms with green peppers and onions....the folks loved it and that is what it was for. I also washed the new Vue since it got rained out and wiped out the inside. I cleaned a little but not as intensly as I should have, and I swear, the day has flown by! My own sibling and her brood are now here for an early happy b-day for my mom. For some reason, the three nieces are irritating the holy fuck right out of me, so I am hiding in my den writing this. Soon, very soon, I will have to join them........helpppppp mmmmmmeeeeeee!!

Anyways, it sounds like Dylan is having a great time in Denver. They didn't go to Six Flags, but drove to Boulder to hang out. Tonight is the Elvis Costello show and then tomorrow, they are driving back home. I probably won't be able to see him until Tuesday, as they ususally don't get in until late and I am sure he will be exhausted. Maybe, just maybe, if they get home at a fairly decent hour, I will drive over to show him the Vue.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home