Tuesday, June 18, 2002

First day back...

First day back to work is always the worst. I am still not caught up on my desk and will be working plenty of extra hours this week to get it there. Oh well, after my "attitude check" meeting last week, I will just do what I can do and that is all.

I forgot to let you all know that I got a new Henna tattoo in Vegas on the left calf....it is a really pretty flower, cant remember the name of the flower, but it is pretty.

Oh, and Babs (the new Saturn) got her Permaplate and Clear Coat Protection today and is looking mighty stylish. She only gets parked in the covered parking now and away from all the bad people. She doesn't like to be in the sun all day because the interior gets hot which makes all of my stuffed animals hot. Can't wait to show her to everybody.

So, the 4th of July is coming up...should we start to plan something?

And Congratulations to Jen's sister and to Jen.....I hear she got to cut the umbilical bungee of the baby...that is way cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home