Friday, June 07, 2002

Oh boy!!

The time is ticking down before I can start to celebrate THE WEEKEND!!! Can you tell how much I am looking forward to it? Dylan and I have already got it narrowed down to, dinner, seeing a movie, going to the duck park, showing off my vehicle to his folks, and relaxing as much as possible(that usually consists of renting movies and window shopping). So yes, I am a happy girl. The biggest reason is just because it will be nice to hang out with my man. Oh, and next week I get him ALL too myself as well, being that we are going to Mesquite.

So, work got interesting....wish I could elaborate but I believe a co-worker reads this, so I won't. Lets just say that it is official, I am only a pee-on and nothing more. I will no longer be busting my ass to do "extra tasks" and helping out in a "supervisory" capacity.........however, it will not affect my mood because my job is so very little of who I truly am.

Oh, and there are only 146 more days until Halloween!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home