Tuesday, March 26, 2002

One of the worst days of my life.....

I got home yesterday, and Timi looked really bad. I had to force her to eat again, which she didn't handle at all....most of it falling out of her mouth. Woke up this morning, knowing today would be the day beause she refused to eat and I couldn't even force her and was drinking more water than ever. The folks, god love them, took her to the vet to be euthanized. Dr. Kodel said it was kidney failure and very lovingly put her to sleep. I wish I could say that I had been strong enough to be there, but I cowardly went to work and spent the day crying even before I got the call. Thank god that my folks were stronger than me. Thanks to Toni, against all of her trying, I made it through work and actually functioned to some degree. No, I am not okay so don't ask. No, I wont be okay for awhile, so don't bother. I know this will get easier because I have been through it before but right now I hate everything, especially myself. Just think of me, and I will appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home