Friday, February 08, 2002

Good day.......

The project is complete and I didn't even receive a "thank you." Does that tell you how yesterday went?

Anyways, today has been really good. My workload has been reduced CONSIDERABLY and tomorrow is the weekend. AND there are only 15 more days until Vegas.

Oh, there was some laughable moments this morning. My sister decided to go down to 3500 South to see the Torch and decided to call me to tell me how much she wished I was there and how much she loved me. So I called her back to tell her she was a big geek and that anytime she wanted to relive the experience I would put some poop on the end of a branch, light it on fire and run up and down in front of her house while she stood outside in the freezing weather and hollared. Then she could get into her car in the driveway, I would park my care behind her, and she could sit in it and not move for a couple of hours, just like she will be doing during the Olympics. See, I can be a helpful sister. I can be there for her when she wants me to be!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home