Saturday, December 15, 2001

Good day, good weekend...part deux......

Well, since the last entry posted, I will try to remember what my earlier entry was about. The most I think I can recall is that I raved on and on and on about how excited I was about two events in my life:

1) It snowed! Not just a little, but a whole BUNCH! And it is the beautiful, powdery, fluffy kind. Not the kind you can make a snowball or a snowman out of...but the kind that when you throw it in the air it comes down softly, just as if it snowing all over again. And it is DEEP!!!! Poor Dylan had to shovel snow three times today!!!!

2) I get to see my Vice boys! I haven't seen Jeffy since July and I haven't seen Scottie since he moved...so this month will be fantastic. There is nothing like a get together and having one of those brilliant lads open up and come out with a screaching, fiery, evil comment to give me the heartiest chuckle...and thankfully, they usually are kind enough not to aim them at me. Oh, I can't wait! And even if I only get to see them for five minutes, I will be fine with that. The poor boys are probably in such high demand at this time of year, that I feel lucky that I get to see them at all! Family, friends, travel.........

I guess the best thing so far is that the Christmas spirit has finally hit me. The house is decorated, it snowed, I started my wrapping. Oh, let me tell you about the wrapping. I have wrapped well over 30 presents so far, not even a dent was made! I know I have spent over $2000.00 so far on gifts, and the truly amazing thing is that I am not finished yet. My goal is to have everything that I have bought so far, wrapped by next Thursday. Then I have Friday off (yes, again) and I will try to get ALL of the shopping done. Then Friday is the "Lord of the Rings" movie with the group( and yes, wil ALL OF MY BOYS!) and then Saturday....oh, I am hoping with a little time alone for Dylan and I to finish up any shopping we need to do, and maybe have some cuddle time together (go ahead and start the shit Jeff and Scott) and then Sunday I will get to see everybody once again.....I hope. After that, I really could careless untile Christmas. Oh, and I did I mention that Dylans mother is WANTING to bring alcohol to their family Christmas get together. I think this is the only way that she feels that she can get me to come since crazy grandma is going to be there.

Did I mention how excited I am about seeing the Vice Boys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home