Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear Diary Monday...

I can honestly say I am glad the weekend is over with. I am not a big believer in Valentine's Day because I don't think I need to have one day out of the year to remind myself of who I love. Plus, I am not the most romantic person on the earth.

So, Friday I got off work and met up with the group for dinner at Iggy's. Thanks again to Toni for organizing it and the company was awesome!! It was really nice to connect with everyone again.

Saturday we got up and decided to stay home and make chili and then snowblow all day. I know, I know...you are jealous. Thankfully Dylan had rented some movies the day before so we watched "The Lost Kingdom", "Pineapple Express", and "The Rocker".....all pretty entertaining.

Sunday we spent the day relaxing and being lazy. Dylan did due a ton of laundry, which was awesome....but I was totally lazy. The highlights of the weekend being going over to the folks house twice a day (like normal) and the snow. Yep, I know, you are still jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home