Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear Diary Monday....

Well, that was a shit-ass weekend!

Friday was the "great" news about work. Couple that with Dylan having a horrible cold, it just was not fun. I spent all weekend just stressing and stewing. Oh, and then let's add to that mix that my Mom was a pissy-bitch every time I talked to her. And then let's top all of that bullshit off with the fact that my cousin passed away last night which will just throw my Dad right into a horrible depression. Suck on top of suck on top of suck. Why do I try to ever have a Christmas Spirit?

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sorry Lorene.. it seems that the addage 'when it rains it pours' holds true. I hope soemthing good happens to counter all the bad. If you need to vent you can always call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home