Sunday, October 03, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

What a great weekend! Friday Dylan and I went to dinner and a movie with the Netzlers and the Poors...and even got to hang out with the kids! The movies was "alright" but it was made all worthwhile by seeing Toni jump 7 feet in the air during it! Sorry Toni, but it really was funny!!

Saturday I spent the entire day, and some of the evening, cleaning the house, taking care of the yard, and decorating for Halloween. Unfortunately by the end of the evening I had a horrible migraine and had to take something that knocked me out so I did not see Dylan. He also spent the day working a very long shift.

Today I spent the day shopping with the folks, doing a bit more decorating, and then relaxing.

This week is just going to be great. I work tomorrow and then Dylan and I are off to VEGAS. We are hoping to do a few things that are "Halloween oriented" and a lot of spending some much needed time together and alone. We will be back on Friday and I am not sure what our weekend is going to involve, but I know it will be good.

And good news on my front, the depression is gone. I woke up Saturday morning and I could just feel it had been lifted. I have made some internal changes, which I think helped a great deal. Also, Dylan has been wonderfully supportive and caring, which always helps. Oh, and it is OCTOBER and AUTUMN so you know I have to be happy with that going on!

I hope all is well in your worlds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home