Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Can you tell I was having some fun on Quizilla?

Anyways, let's just say that I have discovered that I need to relax a little bit, that I have too much stress. How did I discover this? Because I HAVE HIVES ALL OVER MY RIGHT ARM! Yep, and just in one place, and only one a day. It's great. Thankfully, they don't itch.

Today was a stressful day just because I didn't like anyone AND our power went out, which totally ruined the mind set I was in to get a lot accomplished. When they take away your power to be productive, and you have a chance to sit around and be goofy, when they give you back the power to work, you just can't seem to find that motivation again!

And I came home, again, to the immediate onset of "gab" from my mother. I don't mind talking, in fact I really enjoy talking with her....after I have had a chance to come home, change my clothes, eat a little, and relax!!! Christ! It is like somebody put a gag on her all day and a whole bunch of monkeys ran through the house and brought along their pet donkey and did a whole show for her and she couldn't tell anyone!! Okay, maybe I am exaggerating, but her "gab gab gab gab gab gab" with barely a breath in between finally got to me. I actually ran to the bathroom and jumped in the tub of hot water to escape her. AND THEN SHE DECIDED TO TALK TO ME THROUGH THE BATHROOM DOOR! Yep, my life, my fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home